All the tools to sow and plant in one box. Discover these beautiful FSC certified wood tools.
All products are designed and made in the UK.
The set includes:
- a traditional calibrated dibber
- a dibblet practical tool for sowing seeds
- a traditional square pot tamper to firm compost in a seed tray or a square pot. 10 cm (4″) square
- a pair of garden lines for sowing or planting. With over 20 metres (approx..66 feet) of jute twine
- a Paper Potter: the simple tool to make your own sowing or planting cups
How to use the Paper Potter:
Basically, you take newspaper or other waste paper, make a 9-cm (3.5”)-high by 25-cm (approx..10”)-in-length tape and wrap it around the swivel and then squeeze.
Here’s how to get solid and economical mini-buckets for your seedlings and seedlings.
Think about it for your winter and spring seedlings, reduce and recycle your waste paper.
A rather fun activity for adults and children.