Set of sowing and planting tools
All the tools you’ll need to sow and plant in one box.
All the tools you’ll need to sow and plant in one box. Discover these beautiful FSC certified wood tools.
All products are designed and made in the UK.
The set includes:
- a traditional calibrated dibber
- a dibblet practical tool for sowing seeds
- a traditional square pot tamper to firm compost in a seed tray or a square pot. 10 cm (4″) square
- a pair of garden lines for sowing or planting. With over 20 metres (approx..66 feet) of jute twine
- a Paper Potter: a simple tool to make your own sowing or planting cups
How to use the Paper Potter:
Basically, you take newspaper or other waste paper, make a 9-cm (3.5”)-high by 25-cm (approx..10”)-in-length tape and wrap it around the swivel and then squeeze.
Here’s how to get solid and economical mini-buckets for your seedlings and seedlings.
Think about it for your winter and spring seedlings, reduce and recycle your waste paper.
A fun activity for adults and children.